GLUTEN FREE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A nice oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to try !
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot or corn starch
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients, except for the oats and slowly mix into the wet ingredients. Mix in the quick oats and chocolate chips.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on sheet before transferring over to a wire rack to cool. The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is ready..enjoy it !