Yummy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
A great oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe to try !
* 2 cups butter
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups brown sugar
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 3 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Beat in the brown sugar and confectioners' sugar. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, stir into the sugar mixture. Finally, stir in the oats and chocolate chips. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
is ready to serve...nice one ! Enjoy !