Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
A nice oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to try !
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts; mix well.
3. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is ready to serve...!