Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies I
Try this great oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe !
* 1 cup shortening
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups rolled oats
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl cream shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine the baking soda, salt and flour and stir into creamed mixture
4. Add oatmeal and chocolate chips and stir until well blended.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is ready to serve....